Large Employer Group Plans
All benefits decisions should start from your organization's foundation values: the reasons you provide benefits in the first place. Everything should flow from that starting point.
Here are some examples:
- Designed, communicated and implemented new flexible benefits plan, replacing 4 existing traditional benefits plans for 10,000 employee company with 2 unions.
- Coordinated contracts, benefits, and administration systems to properly reflect changes resulting from labour negotiations thereby reducing corporate risk.
- Streamlined administration systems from multiple systems to one user friendly system.
- Changed funding from fully insured to partly self insured on health and dental, creating a $220,000 surplus over 8 years compared to prior fully insured premium costs.
- For hard to insure seasonal employees, developed a flexible Health Spending Account to reward dedicated employees who provide great effort to the operation every season.
For a discussion about how to align your benefit values with solutions designed for your plan, please contact our benefit team at 902-892-5433 or email.